Monday, October 6, 2008

K.R.E.A.M.

What you want me to do!! I'm Sorry! I'm Back!! Wit some more fire for your ass. This right here is for all my Sneaker Heads. I mean real Sneaker Heads. No, not the Hype Beast Sneaker Heads, No, not the weekly emails from Black Chamber Sneaker Heads. I'm talking to the "I gotta hide new kicks I buy from my mama sneaker heads". Im talking to the "I work in a sneaker store just for the discount" Sneaker heads. (Which I can relate to). Im talking to the "I got more Sneakers than my girl got Shoes" Sneaker Heads. The Sneaker Head that is not defined by what's the newest sneaker release but whats the newest style he or she finds in thier daily scavanges around NYC or wherever you come from. This right here is from a Group called U.N.I. and the song is called Kicks Rule Everything Around Me.

Enjoy!!

And for my real sneakers who know how to stylin on em (Thats Atlanta Lingo for all yall northeners)leave a comment in the comments section about what exclusive sneakers you got that could rock wit my Brooklyn Sky T-Shirts. I got all the shirts you see on your right on sale for $20 Dollars. Call 404.713.9446 for an order.

K.R.E.A.M.

No comments: