Monday, September 15, 2008

Real or No Real!

So I'm Cruisin Down the Street in My Six 4. Jockin the Chicks, Smackin the Hoeshey everybody welcome to another installment of Real or no Real. So I'm up in Wash Heights looking for one Hit Wonder M.I.M.S. but I end up bumping into a women selling the first realease of the Jordan six rings right in the middle of the street. Only for $100 dollars. I mean it seemed like a pretty well kept establishment you know her table was very clean and she even had a duster for the flies that were swarming around the sneakers. And I mean you cant beat a hundred dollars, man thats a deal. So I Picked up a pair of the sneakers and took a photo of it. Because obviously if you havent realized by now without even seeing the pics of the sneaker. They were definitely Fugazi. Aint no way you getting the six rings for a hundred dollars from some little old lady in the middle of the street. Maybe if we were in Cambodia that would be a sane statement. But this is New York. So if your lucky enough to catch somebody wearing these finely sown (Grandma Stitch) Italian cut (Alley Way Edit) Jordan's (Gordans). Please. Please. Step on his J's. And When he say's "hell naw, aint no way". Drop Kick his sneakers so hard that the laces tie into a windsor knot. I HATE FAKES! So Dont ever wear my Whole Click Dough Sick T-Shirt on sale for $15 dollars that you see on the right side of your screen. With a fake pair of J's. 404.713.9446. Hit me up.





No comments: