Monday, September 8, 2008

Charlie Villanueva

Story: Woke Up. Mad tired. Head Hurt. Looked out the window. Saw a huge Feed The Children truck. I'm 22 but I was starving. Walked outside. Saw people carrying boxes of Vitamin Waters back to thier houses. Walked Even faster. Got close to the truck. Saw a Giant man in a Brown T-Shirt. CHARLIE VILLANUEVA! In Wash Heights? Ran Back Home. Grabbed my basketball and my Camera. Sped down the first flight on stairs. Fell down during the second flight of stairs. Camera made a wierd noise. Cried a little. Camera still worked. Smiled. Ran outside. Waited for Charlie to finish. "Yo Charlie whats good lets take a flic, sign my basketball". Charlie "No problem homie, I got you".

That was my reincarnation of what took place this past Sunday in Haiku form. Well ghetto Haiku form. Anyway, a premier NBA basketball player giving back to the neighborhood he grew up in. Very RARE! It moved me so much that I decided to volunteer for Feed The Children and I think you should too! You know why? Because its all for THE GREATER GOOD!

No comments: